Laura M. Labovich is a respected speaker and leader in her field. Having spent many years as a “corporate insider” with Disney and AOL Time Warner in both HR and recruiting, she is uniquely positioned to speak to corporate job seeking professionals, from entry-level to executives, about the job search process today. Attendees will walk away from the event feeling energized, motivated and more knowledgeable about what works, and what doesn’t, when searching for a job!
Laura helps mid-level professionals and aspiring executives to network in advance of an opening, and delivers her message with passion, compassion, energy, and humor!
Partial Client List Includes:
• Social Security Administration
• AES (Global billion dollar utilities company in 29 countries)
• Maryland Career Development Association
• Career Directors, International
• Beeline (acquired by Adecco)
• French Networking Club at the French Embassy
The following is a partial list of topics, but she is able to design one just for you and your company’s needs:
• Networking Like a Pro!
• Resume Writing Like a Pro!
• Interviewing Like a Pro!
• Establishing an Online Presence (for Job Seekers)
• How to Launch an Effective Online Job Search (and Stop Wasting your Precious Time)
• How to Make Your Contact Count: Networking “Know-How” for Career Professionals
To find out more about her customizable career and job search sessions, please contact Laura at 703.942.9390 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.